12.27.2009

Great Blogs Of 2009.

This is crazy that 2009 is nearly over but before it dos I have to give it up to some people and there blogs. As I hav only had this blog nearly 4 Months and I seen so many dope blogs. Which is need talking about how good they are. First Im going to say Nas who blogs for me and he is doing a great job. He is someone who has made my blog so much better. He always put up latest news and tracks in hiphop. Check out his blog http://mathclassheroes.blogspot.com/

This person is mad about fasion alot of you know him yes its Justin. The man got dope fasion style. He is nearly hitting 100 followers. So follow him all. He is doing a great job on his blog and his knowledge of fasion is so high. Always posts about dope stuff. Keep it up Justin. His blog is http://justinfreshness.blogspot.com/

Malibu Mara This is the girl of fasion, she put so much hard work in her blog. She got so many followers which is dope as the hard work payed off. Always shareing her faison picks and that. Which she allways puting a post out day by day. Its one of the best blogs I ever seen. If yo uaint check her blog you have to its so dope. http://malibumara.blogspot.com/

These are just a couple of dope blogs, also I want to give it up to Nnamz, Jevon, Jimmy, Tommy, Miss2009, Fasion Addicted, Toxic, K Brown and many more. All dope blogs. Everyone keep ya blogs up and next year is going to dope.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

I agree...those are all great blogs. I follow them all.

aramatic.blogspot.com

Ms. King said...

I follow MalibuMara...i'll check out the other ones.

Jevon said...

Thanks for the shout out man xD

Mumtaz® ♥♥♥♥ said...

Aww thankx for the shout out Hip Hop culture!
godbless ya
i think that i need to post 2009 top 10 blogs!
You gonna be in that list for sure lol!

MalibuMara said...

thank you so much!
i said in my apreciate post you always keep me informed about new music and what not its not all that mainstream music thats why i like your blog alot,
im glad you notice the hardwork i put into mine :)
thanks again!

Nas Holston said...

yeah i've got a lot of ideas for next year. we can go places with this blog

Justin said...

thanks for this shoutout man! really appreciate it :D !

Yobi said...

i agree Malibu Mara is the girl of fashion
and its been going good im doing a new years eve party so im gatting ready for that

Sean said...

Check out my new post,real hip-hop records on my blog!
LondonLouie.blogspot.com

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT MAN