10.31.2010

KiD CuDi - Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager (Quick Review)



I've been trying to find any way to post more on the blog as of late. I figured I'd give a quick re-cap on Cudi's new album. My first opinion of the album is that it has a very dark vibe to it. Unlike the first one which was more upbeat. Also you will notice that there is less rapping on it than the first. On first listen some people won't understand where Cudi is going. Cudi seems as if he's experimenting too much at times. But in the end the album is still worth the listen.

Standout Tracks:
Scott Mescudi vs. The World feat. Cee-Lo
Don't Play This Song feat. Mary J. Blige
Ashin' Kusher
Erase Me feat. Kanye West
Wylin Cause Im Young
Maniac feat. Cage
Mr. Rager
The End feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray
Ghost!

Average Tracks:
REVOFEV
Marijuana
Mojo So Dope
The Mood
These Worries
All Along
Trapped In My Mind

1 comment:

MalibuMara said...

i still want it,
most people said they didn't want it.