3.10.2011

Lupe Fiasco Lasers Quick Review

File:Lupe Fiasco Lasers.jpg 

Lupe Fiasco longley awaited album "Lasers" after a number of set backs for the last year or so the album is finally out to buy and download. I recommend to any one to buy this album I have not heard any thing like it for a while. Ive Seen some reviews which people have given it criticism which I don't understand why. It might not be better than his other album which are incredible lyrically especially. To me Lupe has got three great albums now and you could argue some are classics. Both singles of the album "The Show Goes On" and "Words I Never Said" are two of best songs of the year so far I have to say. My favourite song on the album is "All Black Everything". This was just a quick post to say what I thought of the album.

No comments: