3.10.2010

Hov, J Cole Top 5 And Fab.

Back to a news type post after the Biggie post yesterday. The video below we have the king of Roc Nation Jay Z live on his blueprint 3 tour in Greensboro North Carolina with the future of hiphop J Cole. They team up and done A Star Is Born. It is such a dope performance they work well together. I think the video for this track will drop soon maybe? Hope so.

Back to J Cole I found this at GlobalGrind its a J Cole blog on there of his five top things to have in the studio. It is below.
Rap Book - I'm a traditional rapper. Pen and Pad. Every now and then I sneak raps on the blackberry but I prefer my thoughts documented on paper.

Mac Book - I started to use Logic recently, it's cool because I can make beats from wherever I'm at now. Just pull out the laptop and get to work.

Good Headphones - Incredible sound is a must.

DRANKS - Everybody got their vice. I don't really use liquor for the creative process, but it definitely helps set the mood of a studio session.

Good People - Nothing can ruin a session more than people with clashing energy. As an artist if you're not comfortable with everybody around you while creating, it can cause you to over-think or lose focus.


A Recent Fabolous video which he speaks about New York rapper Fabolous has made a public calling for Nas to prepare a strong comeback and remind younger hip-hop generations of his rap pioneering skills.


Peace All.

3 comments:

Nas Holston said...

Good post the performance is crazy

Sandy Davone said...

J.Cole is one of the best MCs out there.

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

J COLE IS MAD ILL SON