3.28.2010

Im Back

Whats up everyone? I aint drop a post in the last couple of days. But been checking out new things lately and new ideas. As I got some killer plan for the blog and new post whcih are going to show more of the culture age in hiphop. Which means I be going back in time when hiphop first started but it will only be 2 or 3 posts.

One the latest interviews with Nas & Damian Marley On Distant Relatives. Which is this one of albums of the year I know it. But one of the major things I like so much about it is its a new type of genre kind off. As it aint all Hiphop or Reggae its a new type. And below the video is the offical artwork for there album Distant Relatives it looks so dope you have to agree?



Zach from team blackout doing this thin on this latest track which is dope.
zSHARE - 01 Doing My Job.mp3

Nick Minaj Mixtape which got all of her old stuff with some remixs on there I think. So you mgiht have it but its just been put in to a mixtape really.
You know the deal. After showcasing Fabolous, Lil Wayne, T.I., Kanye West, Ludacris and Juelz Santana, the clan’s elder stateman Splash links up with The Empire to bring the masses the latest NMC-sponsored mixtape, spotlighting Young Money’s multi-voiced brickhouse. Tracklist and link down bottom.

The New Music Cartel & The Empire Present: Harajuku R-N-Barbie (Mixtape) Download


Dont ask why but I saw on the internet the kids choice adwards and Rhianna killed it live. So I thought I would put it on the blog. I know it aint hiphop but im a big fan of hers.


Peace

2 comments:

Life of lelo said...

KCA was a fail.lol

Sean said...

I'm defintalty gettin that distant relatives album,fire!