5.04.2010

Moving On.

Whats good people?
Shout out to Justin as its his 17 Birthday today man.

J Cole done a Freestyle On Hot 97 With Funkmaster Flex! (Rhyming Over "Ice Cream & "Blow The Whistle" Beats). I thought J Cole killed it. He is the biggest talent in hiphop at this current time. I know you can say Drake or Big Sean but J Cole is biggest talent I say.



Royce Da 5’9″ “My Own Planet” its a new track. I have always been a big fan of Royce and his music is always good. This track is dope I have to say. But have your own views but listening to it below.


New interview with Nas. Grammy-nominated rapper Nas has revealed how he selects beats and why some collaborations and tracks get scraped due to time restraints."Well I have a wish list sometimes or I have a dream list of who I would love to work with and wish they would want to get in the studio and do records or whatever," Nas said in an interview. "Then I have my own ideas of being a producer. And what happens is a lot of time goes by with me being indecisive so it winds up with me kind of like doing what I have to do really fast because I played around for so long. Then, the deadlines come. But, you never know who has it, everyone's got a lot of talent. You have Little Brother, you have Drumma Boy. There's a lot of dudes I like right now. You have DJ Toomp.
THE ALBUM IS OUT 18 MAY. DONT MISS IT.


Peace all.

2 comments:

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

yea J Cole has some great potential

Justin said...

Thanks for the bday shoutout homie :)!!!