7.28.2010

Diggy Simmons "Airborne" Tomorrow

Diggy Simmons mixtape "AirBorne" drops tomorrow and I cant wait to hear it. Its his second mixtape and in march he signed to Atlantic Records. He has put out some tracks from "AirBorne" which was the first single "Great Expectations" and a freestyle called "Little Monster". Both tracks were dope which makes me have high expectations of this mixtape. I dont know what features are going to be on the mixtape. I saw a tweetpic a few weeks back from Rasheed Young twitter and it was the tracklist but you could not see the names or features. It had 13 tracks and 7 features. You can see that here. Get ready for this mixtape and make sure you download it tomorrow.

Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard It Was Gonna Drop Sometime In July, But I Never Knew The Exact Date. Thanks!

C. Williams
http://setmindgo.blogspot.com/

Whitney.Chris'haun said...

follow && add my blog

Kaur xD said...

:) thanks for the comment on my blog,, i am following youu xD
http://bestjerkcreweva.blogspot.com/
check it out its all bout The Rangers (jerk crew) comment and follow if youu like. btw i HEART your blog :D