7.20.2010

J Cole about album features


J Cole talks about his up in coming album and about not having features on it. The Roc Nation artist said he might get a late Jigga feature but he does not know yet. I know this album is going to be a great one as J Cole never disappoints in my view. Doing no features will show more J Cole verses and also he produces a lot of the songs for the album as well. I saw some where about a week about J Cole said he wants to be know as a great producer as well after this album. If so it will show even more of his talent.



2 comments:

She. said...

Great post, http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/ I know you'll love it xoxo.

Harry said...

I can't wait till his album drops. Gonna be dope!
My performance went really well thanks man! I'm gonna drop the track that I did (it was only a freestyle) on Saturday as well as another track :)