7.23.2010

Nas New Album Info & Producers


Nas recently confirmed reports that he is beginning work on a new solo album and said that it may become one of the most important records of his career. Nas said in an interview about producers which is below.


"I've been good though, my man Damian Marley holds me down -- but I'm definitely looking at my solo project as one of the most important records of my life. You know what I mean? I'm happy, I'm happy to be here. I love the state of the game. I love it man...It's gonna be magic. That's all I feel. I feel a magic thing happening and brewing. I keep calling it a magic moment, that's what it's gonna be. I feel the stuff I'm writing down and the directions I'm thinking about going into, it doesn't even matter what producers, if it's Swizz Beatz, if it's Premier, if it's Alchemist, Dr. Dre, Kanye , all of these guys are guys that I love and guys that I've been talking to about getting on the project. Kanye actually hit me up and said he wanted to produce the album and RZA."

2 comments:

CommonLife said...

Nas is absolutely dope man, can't wait for another solo album! :)

Peace n Love!

VICENTE FARIA said...

I love your blog, its to nice :). Cheack out mine. http://welcometothemindofayouth.blogspot.com