12.30.2010

Dr. Dre's "I Need A Doctor" Inspired Nas


Alex Da Kid the producer of the latest song of Dr Dre up incoming album "Detox", the song is called "I Need A Doctor" which is from Dr Dre and Eminem it leaked on the internet a while ago. Well the producer Alex Da Kid spoke to hip-hop website SOHH and spoke about Nas next album he working on with him. He said Nas still on the early stages of his next LP and Nas gave him props for the song he worked on with Dre "I Need A Doctor".

Below is what Alex Da Kid said

"I was actually with Nas [recently]," Alex told SOHH. "We were talking about different stuff and I played him a few things I was doing. Actually, on the way to the studio, he heard 'I Need A Doctor,' the new leaked Dr. Dre single and he was telling me how much he loved [it] and we were just talking about stuff. I don't think he's started recording yet or if so, he's super early in on the process of working on the album. We were talking about [linking up] and I'm sure we're gonna make it happen at some point but it's really just talking [for now]. I'm really getting to know him more and more as a person so I can really give him something personal that'll make sense. I'm sure we'll get it in before his album drops." (SOHH)

Soruce - SOHH

No comments: