1.24.2010

B.O.B. aka Bobby Ray



I already posted B.O.B. on my Rappers To Watch In 2010 post but I felt devoting one post to talk about him. If you know his music then you probably are a fan of Outkast because everyone is saying that he is a one man Outkast group. He does sound a lot like Andre 3000. When I first heard him I just liked his music I didn't think he was that good of a lyricist but I liked his songs and he made good music. He has since gotten better with his lyrics in 2010. His debut album is dropping in May something to get excited for. He will be pretty big. I do it for the love of the music Audio Dope





2 comments:

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

YEA HE IS DOPE AND YAA RIGHT HE DOES SOUND A LIL LIKE ANDRE 3000

rap-royalty.com said...

Not a fan of BOB, Asher Roth in that video looks like a white cheddar cheeto

- rap-royalty.blogspot.com