2.02.2010

Drake And Eminem Collaboration? Also Kanye And Hov?

Gammy-nominated rapper Drake has hinted at a possible collaboration track with Eminem being in the works. "Not yet," Drake said referring to the status of his debut, Thank Me Later. "I got a couple more things. Me and Em talked about something today. We might need that to happen. I'm gonna figure [a single] out this week and it should be coming in a week or two. It's all coming soon. I won't take too long."

Kanye West associate No I.D. has reportedly clocked in time with Drake.
"I am working with J. Cole and we are pretty deep into his album, which is turning out great, also working with Drake, Jazmine Sullivan," I.D. said in an interview. "Kanye and I are executive producing Common's next album and then I want some new and unexpected things."

Along with West, the rapper has locked up a collaboration with Jay-Z for his debut.

"I actually did the record with Jay-Z last night," Drake revealed in an interview. "It's crazy, I'm really really excited about it. I hope he likes it, I just did it and I'ma shoot it to him and I hope he likes it. But it's crazy. It's actually produced by, well, the one that I want him on, produced by this dude from Toronto -- it is nice. It's a special, special record because at first I was like, 'I don't know what kinda hook I'ma do,' I really wanted to make this rap record and I managed to get this rap with a crazy chorus in the lane of like a 'Forever' but not really. It's like that type of triumphant feel though. I'm excited. The record is called 'Light It Up.'"

No comments: