3.19.2010

New

Drake talks about Jay Z Collabo on his album "Thank Me Later" which is reported to drop in May sometime. We saw them team up on Blueprint 3 track Off That.


Nas and Damian Marley hit the stage at Emo’s for the South by Southwest music festival. The distant relatives perform “Nas Is Like”, “Strong Will Continue”, and “Made You Look.”


All of you know Zach From Team Blackout well I chat to him now again on twitter and interview him before. Which he drop a track called Waited. To me the track is dope and I enjoyed listening to it. His mixtape drops soon.

01 Waited

Everyone stay on your grind.

Peace

4 comments:

SKETCH WEAR said...

Hey, check out my blog if you have a chance and tell us what you think! If you like what you see? Follow us!!

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

i like dreak he cool

Harry said...

Thanx for following my blog. Yeah, I've got loads of fave rappers too. Can't believe that Weezy's in jail!

Anonymous said...

I have decided to delete the blog, but I want to thank u for always supporting my blog. Good luck with ur blog I know it's gonna get even bigger, but this won't be the last you'll here from me ;) thx & Peace... Ill Will