1.17.2010

Blu



It's been about a week since I've posted on here. I usually post on the weekend anyway. Blu is a rapper and a producer from California. I've been listening to this dude since the So(ul) Amazing mixtape. He's been dropping some hot tapes for a minute. He was featured on the XXL Top 10 Freshmen of 09 list. I like his style real lyrical rapper. He had built up a lot of buzz in '08 and kind of took a year off in '09 which is making me already look for to new music from him. He's already dropped a mixtape in 2010 so I guess it's back to work for him. Yall are going to pay attention to these underground rappers. Audio Dope check my blog.





2 comments:

imoni said...

amazinq post !

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

YOO MAN IM ANSWERIN THE QUESTIONS RIGHT KNOW... NICE VIDEOS TOO KEEP IT UP