1.22.2010

Lil Wayne Carter IV & Rebirth Update



With his impending jail sentence Lil Wayne will drop Rebirth next week. Based on the hype from the Tha Carter III it's a little strange that he has an album dropping next week and no one is talking about it. Crazy probably because no one is a big fan of the Lil Wayne rock thing and me included. I do not think the album is that bad though it's worth a listen and is still on my ipod so hopefully it'll do better than expected. Also it's being reported that Wayne has 20 songs already recorded for Tha Carter IV. Of course we know that before the album will actually drop after he gets out of jail there will be about 100 songs recorded for the album. I do this site strictly for the love of the music. Not for the gain. Check my blog Audio Dope


No comments: