8.29.2010

Interview with Tisha akafamous

Here's another interview this time its with Tisha but you might know here as akafamous from her blog or on twitter. The interview is below and I just want to thank Tisha for letting me interview her. Also I will have a couple more interview's to put on the blog in next couple of weeks. 




Tisha say abit about your self?

I'm a senior in high school *Class of '11* with a love for basketball & modeling. Aspiring to be a journalist using Blogger as the paper to convey the random thoughts of a mixed girl on the journey to success.

When did you first get interested in to modeling and was there any reasons?
I first started modeling when I was 11, yet stopped to continue to play basketball. Then one of my close friends, who was an aspiring model, passed away this past February and now everything I do is to get both of us another step closer to our dreams of modeling.


Your also in to fashion can you tell us about that?
I just love shopping and putting outfits together. It's crazy cuz I was the biggest tomboy growing up so when I say anything about fashion or critique someones outfit, my friends be like "okayyy ms. basketball player turned model turned fashionista" *sarcastic voice*

Tell us abit about your blog if you can?

My blog is simply the journal of random thoughts and life experiences I have, with actual news stories mixed in, rather it be national or hollywood gossip, always equipped with my opinion.

Is there anyone you look up to inspiration?

Yeah, def as I mentioned before my friend Mckenzie inspires me to continue to model. I look up to my grandparents/parents, hoping to make them proud.  And celebrity idols are Beyonce, Tyra, Alicia Keys & Lisa Leslie.


If you had to describe your own style what would you say?

Hmm...its generally very classy, I put together pieces in a way that's different, yet cute. Idk I just put together things kindve like Rihannas style.

What music our you in to and is there any specific artists ?

I love hip hop/rnb yet I listen to it all. Right now I'm new fans of Wale & B.O.B. But I love Bey, CB, Trey Songz, Wiz, Travis Porter, Eminem,ect.

In 5 years time what do you want to be doing?

In 5 years I'll be 23, graduating college with a masters in Journalism and minor in Fashion Merchandising.

Lastly is there anything else you would like to say?

And, just thanks for taking the time to interview MGMT. & I love your music blog, always a reliable source for much needed music reviews.

Tisha Blog
Tisha Twitter 

5 comments:

Harry said...

Yo dope interview dude
I am going to turn 11

Anonymous said...

Excellent interview. I like her style.

Ms. King said...

luv her blog, great interview Tisha

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bren for taking the time to do this. And coming from a journalist who interviews ppl a lot I like to say great job at choosing questions that convey my blog style. Mwah Xoxo.

bestsexymodel said...

awesome blog!......
bestsexymodel