9.04.2010

50 Cent On Jay-Z Pic & Diddy



50 Cent spoke about the picture with Jay-Z backstage at Detroit show Thursday night. Also he said how him and Diddy have cooled the beef. Below is what the New York rapper said about it.

“We got a chance to kick it for a minute. I know people were interested in what that conversation was like. But they can ask Jay-Z. I take people’s actions as if it’s genuinely how they feel. I can only use what I saw you do as if that’s what you meant. I can’t understand what your motivation was prior to that.”
“I had a conversation with Puffy the night before Jay. He gave me a whole new perspective on his actions. He’s like, ‘I understand the way you felt because of what I was doing at the time. But I wasn’t thinking what you was thinking I was. You done hit me nine times. I’m just in the fetal because I understand why you are attacking me. But if I can’t touch bases with you to tell you what I’m thinking or why I did it, then you can’t understand it.’ We created a little clarity out there.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol @ these ridiculous rappers & their silly high school beefs.