1.14.2011

Nicki Minaj Going To Perform On SNL


Nicki Minaj will perform on Saturday Night Live on January 29th. No word on the song she will perform on SNL. It will most likely be more than one song as normally most music artists on there perform two or three songs on the show. With the next video from Nicki Minaj will be "Moment 4 Life" which features Drake which we have a preview of the video. Then she is already started filming the video for her next single which is expected to be "Fly" which features Rihanna as they tweeted a picture of them on the set of it.

On the sidenote Nicki Minaj has denied that she is not living with Rihanna after rumors said were on the internet. Rumors started as they tweeted the picture of each other on the set of "Fly". Below is what she told MTV about the rumor.
"I don't know where people got this really insane, hilarious, random rumor that she and I were living together," Minaj explained in an interview. "We just shot the video for a song I have on the album I have called 'Fly,' and when I saw her, the first thing I said was, 'So, did you hear we're living together?' and we just started cracking up laughing. She was like, 'Yo, I can't believe that people are, like, this ridiculous. So we Twit-Pic'd ourselves, and she put it on Twitter and said 'Me and Nicki at our new pad' or something. The funny thing is, people didn't realize we were joking. People still were hitting me like, 'Oh my God, you're so lucky. You and Rihanna living together?' It was like, 'What?' It's like, you can't even be sarcastic anymore. It was hilarious, though...No, we're not getting cozy. I mean, we're not getting cozy yet. I mean, there is a possibility 'cause she's just like a bad b*tch. So you just never know!" (MTV)
More information the Young Money artist said about shooting the video "Fly" and Rihanna. Which she talked about it to E Online. Its all below and it did make me laugh what she said.

"We're shooting the video with Rihanna for 'Fly' this weekend," Minaj said in an interview last Friday. "We're going to save the world in more ways than one with the video and that's all I can say about that... I love Ri-Ri! I mean, when she's not grabbing my a** [at the American Music Awards] she's a sweet girl...I like everyone. I don't listen to music based on genre. Like, I'll hear a song and then I'll live for that song for like months and I'll be like, 'Who the h*ll is that?' I listen to Taylor Swift. I like Coldplay. I listen to gospel a lot. I listen to anything that's just beautiful music." (E! Online)

No comments: