12.09.2009

What's Going On (Dec. 8th)



I haven't done this post in a while (6 days to be exact). It's extra late about now but I couldn't put this off. Especially not today. First off 4 dope albums dropped today. Clipse - Til The Casket Drops (Best of them), Timbaland - Shock Value II, Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland, & Gucci Mane - The State Vs. Radric Davis. I'm copping Til' The Casket Drops I've been listening to that for like 2 weeks now. Also Billboard Magazine confirmed Eminem as the top selling artist of the decade. He sold 32.2 million albums just beating out The Beatles. I felt like giving you some of the good videos that dropped today. Want some more news from my point of view check my blog Math Class Heroes





2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Bought till the casket drops and the state vs radric davis. The clipse album is fire, haven't gotten to the gucci cd yet.

MalibuMara said...

ALOT of cd's came out yestday it was weird lol.