5.01.2010

Lets Kick May Off.

First day of month so I thought I would do sort of a long post today or something. Recently we seen some dope tracks and freestyles in the last week or so. Nas and Damian Marley album drops this month on the 18 may. I cant wait to get it and there so many more albums coming out after it.
Got over 200 followers now which I appreciate so much. Also want to give a shout out to Nas who writes on the blog he is always dropping dope post and check out his blog here http://www.newdopeaudio.blogspot.com/

So lets start of with Eminem we know his album will be here in June and its called Recovery. As he changed the name of it. He drop a freestyle a few days ago and it was completely dope. It showed Eminem still as good as he ever been. But then when his first single from Recovery leaked on the internet as he put it out one the radio. Not Afraid was the name of the track and it took me away as its that good. One of the best first singles I ever heard. Some artwork leak of the album.

I heard many different producers for Recovery who are Dr. Dre, Just Blaze, Boi-1da, Denaun Porter, DJ Khalil and Jim Jonsin. Some dope producers there. Also Eminem said on the radio Havoc from Mobb Deep which produce on there as well. For artist who will feature on the album I heard to many. Ones I think will be the likes of 50 Cent, Dr Dre, D12, Royce Da 5"9. Maybe Drake as well. Others I heard Jay Z, Lloyd Banks, Lil Wayne, T.I, Cashis but these all rumors. So dont get your hopes up of thinking all these will be on Recovery as no one knows at the moment as nothing been confirmed.

Big Sean Ft Drake - Made
It drop the over day and I think its dope. Big Sean such a talent and well drake we all know about him lol.


Video Preview: Ice Cube “I Rep That West”


In other news tonight is the boxing which is Floyd Mayweather and Shane Mosley. I think its going to be a great fight. But Mayweather will come out on top with a knock out if I have to guess. Cant wait for it.

Peace All.

No comments: