9.08.2009

Goin Back To Old SKool On This Onee




I thought today I would do a post on old skool hip hop. Which it would be about Run D.M.C one of my favourite hip hop groups. The were first hip hop group to be on MTV and first hip hop group to have their own sneakers. To me they were greatest hip hop group of all time. They have had great tracks such as Beats To The Ryhmes, Rockbox, My Adidas, Runs House, Pause, Its like That, Its Trickys and many more. I like Rockbox the most its one of the songs I think which represents old skool hip hop. Run D.M.C first started in 1983 and they came to a end when J.M.J ( Jam Master Jay ) died in 2002. Jam Master Jay was one of the greatest hip hop Djs.


Run D.M.C to me are a different class to other hip hop groups and artist. I think they had their own style which was rock rap. They are now in the rock and role hall of fame. But in 2002 when Jam Master Jay got shot, it ended an era. So Rev Run and D.M.C went on to make solo careers in hip hop. What do you think of Run D.M.C?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fumgOJLFSHw This is a link to one of Run D.M.C greatest songs which is called- King Of Rock.

3 comments:

Nas Holston said...

always gootta b on the old school wit DMC. yo check my blog and vote for who u think is the best rapper now. If u like the blog follow it. im following urs.

daniel said...

yo your blod is dope keep doing you. you just need to tell ppl about your blog tell them to check it out meet check out your and you will get more followers.

Nas Holston said...

i was already following it.