11.21.2009

A Star Is Born?



I was listening to this track and thought I would do a quick post on it. ITs my fav song of Blueprint 3. Jay Z talks about hiphop and artists in the track. Its like he telling everyone about artists who have done well in hiphop. I love the track and something like this is a perfect track for hiphop. As it gives everyone credit who he raps about in the track. Then you the title a star is born and J cole is in the track with Hov, so is it like saying J Cole the next big thing? I think Jay Z is the only person who could made this track as he is such a big artist at the momment.
He raps about the likes of Fiddy, Eminem, Dre, Diddy, T.I, Drake, Nelly, Snopp Dogg, Weezy and many more. So What do you think about the track and do yo uthink it means anything?

PEACE.

5 comments:

Nas Holston said...

second favorite track on the album. behind the joint wit cudi

TOMO said...

YO! I totally agree but my favourite track is hate with Kanye. I can see where coming from because it is only hova who could release a track like this and make it work.
nice post
TOMO
-PEACE-

OTAINO said...

i finally cheked out this dope blog can u get ur followers to all follow me i wnna post and actully HAVE comments i hate wen i always have 0-check out and follow my blog please superretrofuture.blogspot.com
keep commenting on my posts

drewbreezzy said...

Yeah I thought Cole was on there as a passing of the torch kinda thing.

@TheMedSetter said...

One of my favorite tracks on BP3! So Ambitious is my favorite!!!