11.07.2009

Tyga



Tyga is a rapper from Compton, California and is signed to the Young Money label. I know what you're thinking that "Coconut Juice" song was wack. Yeah it was and his album (No Introduction) was decent. But since that album he's been proving me wrong and is one of the new rappers I listen to along with Drake, J. Cole, Wale, Kid Cudi & Big Sean. He's one of the few people out of the many rappers in Young Money that I actually listen to (Drake, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj). He's put out a couple mixtapes this year "The Free Album", "The Potential" and "Black Thoughts" that will be released later this year. I know his next album is gonna reflect more of the rapper he is than the first one. You don't think he's good check Breaktime. Doesn't he and Wiz Khalifa look alike.





2 comments:

HipHopCulture said...

he is good I think, But next year he will get bigger. Hopefully weezy and him can get on tracks with each other. And drake lol

peace

Nas Holston said...

i only put one group on the list so we can still make a best groups list.